Low melting point 202 - 206 ° C
Alloy composition: Sn / Ag3.5 / Bi0.5 / In6.0 / Cu0.8
The flux complies with the Halogen Free requirement (Cl + Br = 0 ppm) according to BS EN14582
Particle size: 20-38 microns (type 4)
Flux content: 11.1% ROL0, No-Clean
Tack time : > 48h
Lead-free solder paste, package 500g
• Bismuth and Indium in the alloy lower the melting point of the paste
• Indium increases resistance to heat stress and aging and creates highly reliable joints without cracks
• Guarantees excellent continuous printing with very fine spacing (0.4 mm / 16 mils) and CSP (> 0.3 mm) for applications with normal to fast printing (20 ~ 80 mm / s) and long downtime.
• Indium contained helps the solder alloy thermal stress resistant and prevents occurrence of cracks in the solderjoints.
• Suffers LESS DEFORMATION by heat and retains reliability in a severe application environment.
• Ensures OUTSTANDING continual PRINTABILITY with super fine pitch (0.4mm/16mil) and CSP (>0.3mm dia.) applications for normal to fast
printing (20 ~ 80mm/sec.) and long stencil idle time.
|2653-1-.pdf (1.68 MB)|