External keypad KP1 to Inspex HD microscope.
Control of: Camera, lighting functions, settings,
Adjust object viewing position, Magnification, auto/manual focus & exposure
The KP1 external keypad is an optional add on which can be used in conjunction with the Inspex HD. It offers a wide range of additional features such as memory save/recall with 3 memory presets available. The KP1 is also used to access and control the integrated, real-time on-screen measuring grids. Easy to install with no retrofit necessary.
- Camera & lighting functions & settings
- Adjust object viewing position using customisable on screen cross hairs
- Magnification, auto/manual focus & exposure
- 3 memory programmable presets
- High contrast mode for enhancing objects like ICs
- Image freeze & capture of images to PC using DVI cable
- Manual exposure mode - improved depth of field control at high magnification & gain control
- Memory save/recall - 3 memory presets available