i-CON 2 Digital Solder Station with 150 W, i-Tool solder iron.
i-CON2 offers all the value- added features of the revolutionary i-CON in a double iron digital station with multiple soldering and / or desoldering tools for maximum fl exibility. Three versions of this new double station are offered standard and differ only in the tool packout:
1. i-Tool and i-Tool
2. i-Tool and Chip Tool for SMd removal
3. i-Tool and X-Tool for TH desoldering.
Tools are automatically de- tected when inserted into the station and a pre-determined program is started.
The Chip Tool offers a wide range of SMT desoldering tips for safe and fast removal of the smallest chips (0201, 0402, etc.) up to medium size PlCCs.
1IC2000AC0A67 i-CON2 soldering station, complete, with i-Tool soldering iron 0100Cdj, tip 0102CdlF16, holder 0A48 and dry sponge with container 0A08MSET as well as with Chip Tool desoldering pincette 0450Mdj, tips 0422Md and holder 0A43 120 W / 110-120 V, 50-60 Hz / 24V 150 W max. 2 x 20 W (660 °F) approx. 9 s (660 °F) approx. 50 s (540 °F) subject to tips 300 °F - 840 °F 300 °F - 840 °F subject to tips approx. 30 g to approx. 75 g.
- Power rating (Watt) 80
- Supply (Volt) 230
- Secondary voltage (Volt) 24
- Temperature range (in °C) 150 - 450
- Antistatic design (yes / no) yes
- Digital display (yes / no) yes
- Shape of soldering tip: angled face
- Weight (g) 3,700
- Replacement heating element (order-no.): 010102J